Darkest of Days
- OS: Windows XP (Service Pack 2)Processor: 2.0 GhzMemory: 768 MB Graphics: nVIDIA GeForce 6600 or ATI Radeon 9800 with at least 128 MB of video memoryDirectX®: 9.0cHard Drive: 5 GB available Sound: a working sound device
- OS: Windows XP (Service Pack 2) / VistaProcessor: 2.0 Ghz or better dual-core CPUMemory: 2.0 GB Graphics: nVIDIA GeForce 8800 or newer/ATI Radeon 3000 or newerDirectX®: 9.0cHard Drive: 5 GB available Sound: a working sound device
Darkest of Days Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Darkest of Days game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Brand New Engine: The dedicated team at 8monkey Labs has created an all-new, groundbreaking game engine known as Marmoset. The Marmoset engine not only breaks from the all-too present Unreal engine FPS clones flooding the market, but also allows for some amazing graphical capabilities. You'll fight through epic battles filled with literally hundreds of NPCs on the screen at the same time, all with an advanced AI and all without a hint of graphical slowdown and all set against wide-open environments that are lushly detailed and dynamically lighted.
- Compelling Storyline: Darkest of Days is a compelling, action-packed first-person shooter to be sure, but it's not just mindless run-and-gun, blow 'em up gameplay. You'll have to not only think about how to approach certain key battles and situations, but you'll also have to take care when fighting — certain key people that were never meant to die will be marked with a special blue aura. If you kill them, you'll face dire consequences
- Wreak Havoc with Future Weapons in Antiquity: Something nearly every gamer that's ever played a shooter based in the past has always wanted is the ability to bring a futuristic weapon back through history and kick some major butt. How differently would Custer's last stand have turned out if the General was equipped with an M-16 assault rifle? You'll be able to answer questions like this in Darkest of Days. While not every battle and situation will allow you to wield weapons from the future, there will be plenty of opportunities for you to unleash futuristic fury on your unsuspecting foes.