- Release date: 9/18/2015
- Developer: Duct Tape Games
- Publisher: Duct Tape Games
- Genre: Action , Adventure , Indie
- Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Greek, Hungarian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Swedish, Turkish
- Features: Single-player, Steam Achievements, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Cloud
- Requirements: View details
Duct Tape Games
- OS: Windows 7 or Higher, OSX, Linux Supported
- Processor: 1.6Ghz Intel or AMD Equivalent
- Graphics: Intel HD 4400
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 3 GB available space
Unfortunately, professional review of the Broadside game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
During ship-to-ship combat, the players can manoeuvre their ship to fire broadside cannons at their enemies. Once crippled, enemy ships can be boarded by drawing close and firing grappling hooks to storm aboard. Onboard fighting includes active parrying, dodging and attacking with the goal of defeating enemy captain and capturing their ship. Combat feels reminiscent of modern action games, but from an isometric view.
With over 14 playable ships, 10 characters to discover and over 20 languages supported, it is available for Windows, Mac and Linux.