- OS: Windows® XP/Windows® 7/Windows® 10
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® D or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E6600 or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 5000 or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® 7600 GT or ATI™ Radeon™ X800 XT NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800 GT (512 MB) or ATI™ Radeon™ HD 4600 or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card
- Additional Notes: Initial installation requires one-time Internet connection for Steam authentication
Colony Assault Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Colony Assault game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
During the first three years of war, the military built their training and maintenance bases across the planet. The specific purpose of the installations are still classified. Two years after the war 3307 SET and the discovery of inertium166 material on planet LD 17 which is just 8 light years from LN 421, the colony was repurposed to a research center for advanced weapons division.
The year is 3313 SET. Military ship ISS ZEUS patrolling the outer rim received a subspace distress call from LN 421 for immediate evacuation. ISS YORK stationed at LN 421 is not responding to any military or public contact frequencies. Route is plotted, drives engaged - 17 days to reach the objective. Operation "Colony Assault" is about to begin.
- Command a marine squad individualy or as a team
- Drive and command APC
- Save the colonists and extract them in a shuttle
- Make your own tactics in a nonlinear gameplay
- Complex AI behaviour
- Varied weapons - pistol, shotgun, flamethrower ...
- Tools - motion detector, welder, flares ...
- + Survival mode