Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30™
- Supported OS: Windows® 2000/XP (only)
- Processor: 1 GHz Pentium® III or AMD Athlon™ (2.5 GHz Pentium IV or AMD recommended)
- Memory: 512 MB (1 GB recommended)
- Graphics: 32 MB DirectX® 9.0c compliant (see supported list*)
- DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (included)
- Sound: 16-bit DirectX 9.0c compliant sound card
- Hard Drive: 5 GB
- Peripherals: Windows keyboard and mouse only
- *Video cards supported at time of release: ATI® Radeon® 8500/9000/X series, NVIDIA® GeForce™ 4/FX/6 series (GeForce 4 MX not supported)
Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30 Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30™ game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
As the story unfolds, you must choose between the success of your mission and the lives of your men - your brothers in arms.
Brothers In Arms: Road to Hill 30 will immerse players in the historic, eight-day invasion of Normandy - with unparalleled imagery, authenticity, sound, and gameplay.
- One of a kind: Brothers In Arms Road to Hill 30 is the only first-person tactical shooter set in WWII.
- Real military tactics: Intuitive and easy-to-use squad controls appeal to both the hardcore and mainstream gaming audience.
- Real soldiers: Featuring a cast of more than 20 characters, each with a unique personality, appearance, and style.
- Revolutionary AI system: Allies and enemies use the standard operating procedures of fire and maneuver to flank and kill their foes.
- Unprecedented authenticity: Historically accurate and detailed battlefields, events, and equipment re-created from Army Signal Corps photos, aerial reconnaissance imagery, and eyewitness accounts.
- Innovative multiplayer: Players command three-man AI teams in a battle of wits and skill to accomplish exciting objectives.
- Award-winning team: Gearbox Software, creators of Half-Life Opposing Force and developers of James Bond: Nightfire, Counter-Strike, and Halo (PC).