Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Back To Oddworld
Explore ancient ruins, dodge carnivorous beasts and avoid trigger-happy guards as Abe, the original Oddworld hero in this lovingly recrafted, built from the ground-up and totally recooked take on the classic adventure Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee.
Once a happy floor waxer in Oddworld's biggest meat processing plant, Abe stumbles across his boss's secret plan to turn the factory's slave labor force into the latest in the RuptureFarms Tasty Treats line of novelty meat snacks. Abe now has to save his own skin from the grinders, but simply escaping the flesh farm is only the start of his Oddysee - for many dangers await Abe on his journey to discover his destiny.
Built from scratch from the ground up, enjoy new breathtaking visuals, enhanced audio and improved, deeper gameplay as New 'n' Tasty reignites the original Oddworld game using the latest next-generation technology.
Amazing new graphics
With art direction from series creator Lorne Lanning, Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty offers a view into Oddworld with fidelity never seen before. Fluid animation, new free-moving cameras and high resolution (up to 4K) visuals make RuptureFarms and the surrounding areas look incredible, creating the Oddworld that Lanning always wanted to see.
Analog controls offer more subtle control over Abe, and new tricks like free aiming, the ability to drop grenades behind you and also sneak whilst crouching open up new avenues for stealthy tactics and inventive speed-running. Optional 'Old School' controls bring back hopping and digital movement too, so the Oddysee purists can get started with some familiarity.
Brand new areas, brand new secrets
From the murky grime of RuptureFarms to the expansive native lands of the Monsaic Lines, through to the vast temples of Scrabania and Paramonia, Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty boasts new areas, subtle gameplay changes and a few surprises. Fans will recognise the huge meat grinders, Scrab holding pens and cavernous caves, but there's more than enough that's new here to keep you on your toes.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page