GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Get lost in a remote corner, look for the living using an old radio, stare at something blankly while listening to music, try your best to surviveyou may have never imagined such scenes but it seems as if they occur every day. In the game, you will be in danger at any time and you need to be courageous and smart enough to survive!
StorylineYour adventure will start from Buried Town, a small town in the south. When you disembark from the wrecked canoe, you find there are zombies everywhere. You completely lose touch with the outside world and there is no any track of civil civilizations nearby. While facing starvation, diseases and zombies, how many days can you possibly survive?
- Gather supplies.
- Build shelters.
- Turn to NPCs, help NPCs and trade with NPCs.
- Use the Old Radio to communicate with other players.
About the Developers:The development team consists of three enthusiastic game fans. If you like the game, please introduce it to your friends.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page