Unfortunately, professional review of the Burstfire game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Play as the attacking "SWAT" team to breach through enemy "MERC" defenses using tools such as the "Breaching Charge" or the "Hacking Device" to carefully, and precisely capture your objective, the enemy "INTEL COM".
Play as the defending "MERC" team, setting up defensible positions around the "INTEL COM", your primary defense objective, using tools such as the Wooden Barricades and Wall Reinforcements.
- Twelve unique weapons to take into combat, each with their own unique feel and playstyle and balanced so that not one weapon has too much strength over the other.
- Equip tools for your operations to perform feats such as destroying weak walls and structures, hacking and disabling enemy devices, slowing enemy advances and more!
- Play your way! No loadouts, no classes. Play the game exactly how you want to, equipping any item, tool, or weapon you want to use... no more being stuck with classes you don't like.
- Gamemode: Burstfire was created with the casual-hardcore player in mind. Step into a single-life, single round world, where if you die, you lose the game.
- Two maps are available : "The Compound" and "Convention" .