GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Camp Sunshine is a 16-bit blood-soaked Horror RPG that pits you as Jez, who is dropped off at Summer Camp. He awakes in the middle of the night to discover blood everywhere, a rampaging killer on the loose dressed in a mascot costume and himself involved in a deadly game of cat and mouse! It's up to you to piece together the puzzle, and relive the past of the Summer Camp Slasher in order to put a stop to this night of terror.
- Discover and explore an entire Summer Camp.
- Beautiful hand-drawn 16-bit graphics.
- A deadly game of Cat & Mouse where the killer can be anywhere.
- A fantastic story-driven narrative.
- Unique lighting mechanics that really set the atmosphere.
- Don't run out of batteries for your torch.
- Find the diary pages to discover the history of Isaac Illerman.
- Avoid the Serial Slasher, two hits and it's game over.
- Lots of scares, spooky scenes and nods to famous franchises.
- Devious puzzles to tax your brain box.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page