Zulu Response Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Zulu Response game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
The game is based off true stories from the African Anglo Zulu wars of 1879 where each player has a squad of intelligent AI plus reserves at their command.
Command a Squad of AIThere are different classes of player with each having a unique squad of Zulu or British AI to command. The AI can be commanded as a whole unit, smaller groups or individually.
The size of a squad and number of reserves depend on the player class and whether they are Zulu or British.
The player can:
- assign rally point destinations, generic target areas or have AI follow you
- command the British AI to form up in battle lines of standing and crouched
- assign British AI target locations and order them to fire on command
- Command each line of AI to fire at once or alternate between standing and crouched soldiers to create a constant hail of bullets
Configurable OptionsThere are many configurable game options which make each game unique. Adjust realism settings for weapons, AI skill, environment, movement and tiredness during battle:
- Tiredness impacting player movement
- Weapons and melee effectiveness, adjust for each player and AI class
- Adjust levels that impact AI tiredness in battle
- Update the speed and frequency that AI move, fight and detect a target
- Adjust Zulu speed and movement based on health
- Command distance: will AI only respond to orders if in hearing range
- Select game objectives like walls to breach, target spawn areas and numbers to escape
- Game timer
- Choose to have weapons smoke linger on the battlefield and create an eerie smoky battlefield
- Iron sight or cross hair
- Re-spawn or have it hardcore and realistic where player death ends game
- Options for AI quick recognition: choose none, name or have symbol tags appear above AI in your squad
- Reload: auto or player initiates
- Spear impalement
- Soldier cowardice: set a level that impacts desertion and AI morale in battle
- Frequency of player requested Zulu charges
- Percentage of Zulus that form an Impi charge
- Number of reserves for a player
- Choose an in game marker cursor