- Release date: 9/11/2006
- Developer: Relic Entertainment
- Publisher: SEGA
- Genre: Action , Strategy
- Languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Czech, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Traditional Chinese
- Features: Single-player, Multi-player, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Workshop, Steam Cloud
- Requirements: View details
Company of Heroes
- OS: Windows® XP or Vista
- Processor: 2.0 Ghz Intel Pentium IV or equivalent or AMD Athlon XP or equivalent
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compatible 64MB video card with Pixel Shader 1.1 support or equivalent and latest manufacturer drivers
- Hard Drive: 9 GB of uncompressed free hard drive space (We recommend having 1 gigabyte of free space after installation)
- Sound: DirectX® 9.0c compatible 16-bit sound card
- OS: Windows® XP or Vista
- Processor: 3.0 Ghz Intel Pentium IV or equivalent
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB NVIDIA GeForce 6800 series or better
Company of Heroes Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Company of Heroes game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
DISCLAIMERThis legacy version of COH1 will also give you access to the latest updated version of COH1 - simply called "Company of Heroes" in your Steam library. PLEASE USE THE LATTER TO PLAY ONLINE, and visit the associated pages to join the COH1 Steam Community & Modding scene:
- COH1 Community Hub
- COH1 Steam Workshop
DESCRIPTIONDelivering a visceral WWII gaming experience, Company of Heroes redefines real time strategy gaming by bringing the sacrifice of heroic soldiers, war-ravaged environments, and dynamic battlefields to life. Beginning with the D-Day Invasion of Normandy, players lead squads of Allied soldiers into battle against the German war machine through some of the most pivotal battles of WWII. Through a rich single player campaign, players experience the cinematic intensity and bravery of ordinary soldiers thrust into extraordinary events.
- A Cinematic Single Player Experience that captures the turmoil of WWII as never before.
- Advanced squad AI brings your soldiers to life as they interact with the changing environment, take cover, and execute advanced squad tactics to eliminate all enemy opposition.
- Stunning Visuals - Relic's next generation cutting-edge engine provides graphic quality and a physics driven world that is unprecedented in an RTS.
- Environmental Strategy - Real-time physics and a completely destructible environment guarantee no two battles ever play out in the same way. Destroy anything and re-shape the battlefield! Use buildings and terrain to your advantage, or deny them to the enemy.
- 2-8 Player Multiplayer Competition via LAN or Internet - Go online with friends and join the ultimate battle of Axis versus Allies.