Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor Review
Our writers work hard to make comprehensive reviews of the games you love. The rules are 15 hours of gameplay, no less, knowledge of all modes and plot of the game, experience in gaming and writing.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- 3 Immersive Storylines Embark on the definitive WWII experience from all sides of the war. Each episode contains new missions and objectives in a persistent environment.
Episode 1: Tiger Ace: Control Tiger Tank Ace Hauptmann Voss's highly decorated Tigergruppen against the British 7th Armored Division on D-Day in one of the most famous tank battles of WWII.
Episode 2: Causeway: Command an American Paratrooper Company in the hours following the initial D-Day landings.
Episode 3: Falaise Pocket: Command the Wehrmacht Army as your soldiers try and hold off the advancing Allied army.
- Direct Fire Control Not only can the player's tactical and strategic decisions influence the battle, but players also directly control units on the battlefield. Players will aim, fire, and maneuver in real-time to capitalize on the changing battle conditions.
- Command New Units New infantry and vehicles such as the Schwimmwagen and Staghound will be available. The Schwimmwagen is an amphibious, all-wheel drive off-road vehicle while the Staghound is a highly maneuverable 4x4 Armored Car.
- Conquer New Territory New maps based on famous battles such as Villers-Bocage will be available for competitive players in the online battlefield.
- 3 New Multiplayer Modes New multiplayer modes to experience with your friends. Become a tank commander and square off in Panzerkrieg, choose a hero unit and join the battle to push back enemy lines in Assault, or team up and defend against waves of attackers in Stonewall.
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.