Darkstar One Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Darkstar One game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
In addition to artifacts, acquire credits to purchase better equipment, such as weapons and shields. Earn credits in a myriad of ways: by taking on assignments, bounty hunting, piracy, smuggling, trading, escorting, transporting, rewards and more.
- A vast, simulated universe with many unique races, space ships and battle tactics.
- Elaborate story, related by more than fifty minutes of video sequences.
- Configure and upgrade your ship, Darkstar One, any way you choose--build a fast attack ship with many light weapons or a near-invincible cruiser with heavy weaponry.
- Over two hundred different weapons, shields and equipment items.
- Rockets, torpedoes and mines feature special tactical uses: mines can fire at opponents or distract approaching missiles.
- The "Spell Weapon": a special weapon with a powerful effect similar to certain spells in role-playing games. This weapon becomes increasingly versatile throughout the game and greatly increases tactical options.
- Acquire weapons from other races - Mount distinctive weapons from other races on "Darkstar One," each featuring unique functions that require different battle tactics.
- Embark on special missions - explore canyons or even underground on unknown worlds.
- Freedom of choice - earn credits in many ways: fighting, piracy, assignments, smuggling, trading, escorting, transporting, rewards, and more.
- Play as the "good" or the "bad" guy and take advantage of political disputes.