Unfortunately, professional review of the Deadlight game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- A beautiful deadly world where a misstep means death. Sharpen your surviving instinct and learn to turn the environment from foe to ally. In this hopeless world, an ordinary man, Randall Wayne, will reveal himself as a natural born survivor.
- Think. Mindless shooting is never a good idea: there are much more walking corpses than bullets. Be smart and avoid direct confrontations whenever you can.
- A suggestive world of darkness. 3D highly detailed models and environments mixed with 2D sidescroller old school gameplay to create a vintage 2.5D Cinematic Platformer. Unable to escape from the horror of this dying world, Randall Wayne's journey will lead him to Seattle, in a strange search beyond his own survival.
- HD graphics that enhance the immersion and atmosphere of a dead world
- New NIGHTMARE difficulty mode from the 80s. Totally rad!
- Tons of extras, making of videos, unreleased concept art and more!