Deadlings: Rotten Edition
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Death is lonely. He has zero friends on his FaceTome account and no one to hang out with. So, in order to feel better he begins Project Deadlings. Death buys a factory where he can build his laboratory and begin training a massive army of zombie minions.
As the army of Deadlings grows, the mazes of the laboratory become deadlier, loaded with puzzles and death-defying traps. Different Deadlings have their own unique abilities: Bonesack is agile - he can run and jump, Creep can climb on walls and ceilings, Lazybrain treads slowly but carefully and Stencher... well Stencher has gastric problems so he can use his powerful gas clouds to fly.
You will have to combine all of these abilities to find your way in Death's Maze.
Can you help Death to kill his boredom? Will you be able to navigate all 60+ levels available in Deadlings? Will you complete Project Deadlings, and successfully train all of your zombie minions?
- Arcade side-scroller with strategy elements!
- Four different types of zombie minions with unique abilities!
- 70 levels of pure zombie gore fun!
- Additional game mode - Nightmare - only for the hardcore gamers!
What's new in the Rotten Edition?
- 10 brand new bonus levels
- 15 new levels in Nightmare Mode
- Steam achievements and leaderboards
- Full controller support
- Nightmare mode unlocked from the beginning
- Steam Trading Cards and Badges
- HD graphics
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page