Deadlings - Rotten Edition Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Deadlings: Rotten Edition game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Death is lonely. He has zero friends on his FaceTome account and no one to hang out with. So, in order to feel better he begins Project Deadlings. Death buys a factory where he can build his laboratory and begin training a massive army of zombie minions.
As the army of Deadlings grows, the mazes of the laboratory become deadlier, loaded with puzzles and death-defying traps. Different Deadlings have their own unique abilities: Bonesack is agile - he can run and jump, Creep can climb on walls and ceilings, Lazybrain treads slowly but carefully and Stencher... well Stencher has gastric problems so he can use his powerful gas clouds to fly.
You will have to combine all of these abilities to find your way in Death's Maze.
Can you help Death to kill his boredom? Will you be able to navigate all 60+ levels available in Deadlings? Will you complete Project Deadlings, and successfully train all of your zombie minions?
- Arcade side-scroller with strategy elements!
- Four different types of zombie minions with unique abilities!
- 70 levels of pure zombie gore fun!
- Additional game mode - Nightmare - only for the hardcore gamers!
What's new in the Rotten Edition?
- 10 brand new bonus levels
- 15 new levels in Nightmare Mode
- Steam achievements and leaderboards
- Full controller support
- Nightmare mode unlocked from the beginning
- Steam Trading Cards and Badges
- HD graphics