- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: 2.0+ GHz processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Shader Model 3.0 support
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
Unfortunately, professional review of the SurvHive game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Asymmetric Multiplayer Sci-fi Horror Experience
Strongly inspired by "The Thing", "Alien", "Pandorum" and other dark science-fiction references, SurvHive is an asymmetric multiplayer sci-fi horror FPS that includes RPG elements.
Pick your career among: Scientist, Engineer, Cultist or Soldier and try to survive as long as you can... Don't trust anyone because a former friend might have been contaminated when you were not looking...
/!\ IMPORTANT: /!\ If you're interested in SurvHive, you should absolutely join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/6QK8zkv This is where all the players are organizing games on a regular basis. Help us growing a community during the Early Access phase, we're waiting for you!
- Try to find out who the aliens are. Stay away from them.
- Alien players must contaminate the crew using a stealth, shape-shifted approach, or through fully unleashed agressivity.
- Alien players can mutate to gain new powers, such as wall/roof climbing.
- Watch your sanity level. Panting while you're hidden in the dark is rarely a good idea.
- Meet with everyone in a room to pass a blood test, defend key areas, extinguish fires and more.
- Accomplish secret objectives, be a traitor.
- Hack systems.
- Deploy sentry guns.
- Conduct scientific research.
- Engineer items: Cloaking device, Flamethrower, Extinguisher, Assault Rifle, Radio and more.
- Try to escape. There is only one escape shuttle.