GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Asymmetric Multiplayer Sci-fi Horror Experience
Strongly inspired by "The Thing", "Alien", "Pandorum" and other dark science-fiction references, SurvHive is an asymmetric multiplayer sci-fi horror FPS that includes RPG elements.
Pick your career among: Scientist, Engineer, Cultist or Soldier and try to survive as long as you can... Don't trust anyone because a former friend might have been contaminated when you were not looking...
/!\ IMPORTANT: /!\ If you're interested in SurvHive, you should absolutely join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/6QK8zkv This is where all the players are organizing games on a regular basis. Help us growing a community during the Early Access phase, we're waiting for you!
- Try to find out who the aliens are. Stay away from them.
- Alien players must contaminate the crew using a stealth, shape-shifted approach, or through fully unleashed agressivity.
- Alien players can mutate to gain new powers, such as wall/roof climbing.
- Watch your sanity level. Panting while you're hidden in the dark is rarely a good idea.
- Meet with everyone in a room to pass a blood test, defend key areas, extinguish fires and more.
- Accomplish secret objectives, be a traitor.
- Hack systems.
- Deploy sentry guns.
- Conduct scientific research.
- Engineer items: Cloaking device, Flamethrower, Extinguisher, Assault Rifle, Radio and more.
- Try to escape. There is only one escape shuttle.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- You just can't miss this game!
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page