GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Inspired by 1990s FPS and arcade games, Devil Daggers is a fast-paced shooter that places you in an abyssal arena to face endless legions of demons. Armed with versatile magic daggers and a fluid movement system, fight to survive as long as you can. Compete for precious seconds with Steam Friends or on global leaderboards.Your spirit and skill will be tested.
- Face 13 horrifying enemies.
- Harvest demonic crystals to increase the power of your magic daggers.
- Learn from the world's best or watch friends with the leaderboard replay system.
- Versatile magic daggers, can be used as a shot attack or rapid fire.
- Survive long enough to earn powerful magical homing daggers.
- Fluid movment allows for circle strafing, bunny hopping and dagger jumps.
- Advanced movement techniques allow for speed boosts and double jumps.
- Custom built engine, hand crafted art and sound.
- 1990s software-style rendering with unfiltered textures and polygon jitter.
- HDR 3d positional audio. Optional HRTF binaural audio.
- 3d particle physics system with procedural decal effects.
- Supports hundreds of flocking enemies that all avoid each other.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page