Don't open the doors! Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Don't open the doors! game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
The city is in danger! The doors came out of nowhere. Everything near them began to talk and almost everything tried to eat you. Solving this problem is no sweat: you only have to find the Main super door and blast it with a super megabomb. As a real hero, you'll have to handle it yourself. However, everything is sure to go haywire!
- An open clayworld: explore it and face different challenges;
- Odd, talking characters: conversations with mushrooms, bugs, pumpkins etc. will be your common practice;
- A destructible environment: with a huge hammer in hand, you'll have no chance to be bored;
- Traps, secrets, bosses. There are no tedious places behind the doors;
- Out of pop corn gun ammo? Search for cornfields. Looking for a healing compote? Pick some berries!
- Everything is made from plasticine. Over 8000 photos and an enormous number of editing hours. The game is entirely hand made!