Nuclear Dawn Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Nuclear Dawn game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
As a soldier, explore war-torn post-apocalyptic landscapes, modelled on modern cities, and take the fight to your enemies as armoured, assault or stealth infantry, using various weapons across ten distinct load-outs to accomplish your objectives. The first person shooter action in Nuclear Dawn is hard, fast and unforgiving, with weapons that rely on skill and tactics more than on twitch reflexes and map memorization.
Then, take Nuclear Dawn above the action, and play as the commander. Organize your fellow players in squads, and assign them to tactical objectives. Plan the resource routes for your army, and production of your structures for forward deployment. Exploit the terrain and resource point locations to block your enemies advance, and crush their plans in an iron fist. Research and implement new technologies to give your soldiers the edge on the battlefield, and set up forward bases to lead the assault on your enemies, with a full complement of defensive and offensive structures to choose from, to build your perfect fortress.
- Two factions: The Empire and the Consortium have completely separate base-building paradigms.
- RTS commander: Produce structures, research advanced technologies, unleash devastating strikes on the enemy, and lead your team to victory as a RTS commander.
- Four classes: Each faction has four classes with various kit load outs, totalling over three dozen weapons.
- Squad up: Squad-based 32 player full warfare battle mode.
- Six maps: Travel across the largest, most detailed maps built in Source multiplayer to date.
- Advanced Weaponry: As a commander, judiciously dispense healing to your troops, and death to their enemies, by managing your advanced abilities.
- Stats and Unlocks: 60 ranks, 12 unlocks for each weapon, achievements, gizmos and more.
- SDK: Nuclear Dawn Software Development Kit will be available for the community to be able to create custom maps, etc.
- Source Powered: Based on the L4D2 engine and modified to bring you the ultimate online battle experience.
- Steam Workshop Support: The game supports the Steam Workshop and allows for custom maps to be added.
- Steam Powered: Available for Windows, Linux and Mac OSX through Steamplay with Steam Cloud support.
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page