GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Doom Rails is a new casual-style 3D multiplayer cart battle game where you select one of nine characters, and zip around hazardous roller coaster tracks. Blast opponents carts to bits using rockets, force fields, pulse waves, and mines. While battling others avoid spiked pendulums, metal fists, and exploding debris. In single player mode Mad Doc Jr. challenges you to complete five hazardous levels. If you enjoy fun battle-driving games such as Twisted Metal, Carmageddon, and Wipeout, you may enjoy playing Doom Rails!
- 3rd Person Mode (with multiple camera POV)
- Unique Fast-paced Arena Combat Style Gameplay
- Multiplayer action on WAN / LAN for 1-8 players
- Challenging AI
- 5 Multiplayer Levels
- 9 Customized Carts
- 6 Unique Powerups
- 1 Tutorial Mission
- 4 Singleplayer Training Missions
- Supports Keyboard-Mouse and USB Controllers
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page