- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7Processor: 2.2 GHz CPU (Intel Pentium 4 or Athlon 64 XP) or betterMemory: 1 GBGraphics: 256 MB DirectX™ 9 compatible graphics card (NVidia 7600, ATI X1600) or betterDirectX®: 9.0Hard Drive: 350 MBSound: 100% DirectX™ 9 compatible sound card
Unfortunately, professional review of the Sacraboar game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
During the game players can build towers, which either give them access to powerful spells or increase their budgets for producing units.
Get yourself some awards in league and cup competitions as well as bronze, silver, and gold medals in over 80 challenging missions and battle it out against human opponents via LAN.
- Multiplayer via LAN
- League in four difficulties (Bronze, Silver, Gold, All Star)
- Cup in four difficulties (Bronze, Silver, Gold, All Star)
- 89 Missions, each one in three difficulties (Bronze, Silver, Gold)
- 6 additional tutorial missions
- Replays (record your matches and share them with your friends)
- 18 difficulties in Skirmish mode (from very easy to ultra-hard)
- Lots of different game modes that can be combined
- Easy to use code system for sharing cool game settings
- Test Center for testing units and spells
- Encyclopedia with all information about units, spells, game modes etc.
- Trophy Room that lists all your achievements