Door Kickers Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Door Kickers game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Analyze the situation, plan team routes, choose equipment and breach points and coordinate multiple troopers to reach the hostage room before the bad guys get to press that trigger.
It may sound daunting, and like real world CQB combat, it sure is. But most levels can be completed in minutes and on the fly improvisation works. Achieving the perfect planning, getting the mission done with no false steps, thats a skill harder to master.
- 2D, Top Down for optimal tactical analysis
- Real Time With Free Pause
- No turns, no hexes, no action points or awkward interfaces
- Realistic but action packed
- Non-linear levels, freeform gameplay
- Mission editor and modability
- Unlimited gameplay via mission generator and level editor
- Single Player
- Online Cooperative Multiplayer (2 players)