Unfortunately, professional review of the Gunpoint game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
To get past security, you'll need to make creative use of your main gadget: the Crosslink. It lets you see how all the security devices in a level are wired up, and then you can just click and drag with the mouse to wire them differently. So you can connect a lightswitch to a trapdoor, then flick it when a guard walks across to make him fall through.
- Rewire levels to work however you want
- Trick guards into trapping themselves or shooting each other
- Throw yourself - and others - through plate glass windows
- Investigate a noir-inspired story of murder and espionage over 20 missions
- Choose what to tell your clients, including lying to trick them
- Choose your own playstyle: quick, quiet, non-violent, no living witnesses, or any combination
- Discover new solutions to levels that no-one else has thought of
- Buy specialist gadgets to suit how you want to play
- All story stuff is skippable
- Hardest puzzles are optional
- No bosses - everyone dies in one shot, including you