To get past security, you'll need to make creative use of your main gadget: the Crosslink. It lets you see how all the security devices in a level are wired up, and then you can just click and drag with the mouse to wire them differently. So you can connect a lightswitch to a trapdoor, then flick it when a guard walks across to make him fall through.
- Rewire levels to work however you want
- Trick guards into trapping themselves or shooting each other
- Throw yourself - and others - through plate glass windows
- Investigate a noir-inspired story of murder and espionage over 20 missions
- Choose what to tell your clients, including lying to trick them
- Choose your own playstyle: quick, quiet, non-violent, no living witnesses, or any combination
- Discover new solutions to levels that no-one else has thought of
- Buy specialist gadgets to suit how you want to play
- All story stuff is skippable
- Hardest puzzles are optional
- No bosses - everyone dies in one shot, including you
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
- One of the most trending games right now!
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.