Dub Dash Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Dub Dash game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
UNIQUE SYMBIOSIS OF MUSIC AND GRAPHICS
Dub Dash is a fast-paced rhythm based action game. The tracks are decomposed into diverging game mode segments. The obstacles, tracks and visual effects are all adjusted to the music and in perfect harmony with each song. Dub Dash has a great soundtrack including music from Bossfight and the DJs of Geometry Dash to enjoy the full experience the use of headphones is highly recommended.
UP TO FOUR PLAYER SPLIT-SCREEN MODE
Challenge your friends to the ultimate race in this breathtaking split-screen competitive mode for up to four players simultaneously. Who will beat most of the level? Jump in and find out!
SEVEN ULTRA CHALLENGING GAMEPLAY MECHANICS
Spin your crazy wheel in harmony with the song and keep dodging left and right avoiding obstacles at high speed. Fly like a bird, make hard 90 turns and feel the rhythm of the zig-zag trajectory. The objective for each track is clear: Do you rock the funky road of Dub Dash?
Dub Dash offers impressive colorful graphics and effects with a steady and smooth high framerate. Immerse yourself in a hypnotizing psychedelic experience.
SKILL COMES WITH PRACTICE
The gameplay of each segment is simple but its tough to master the levels. Actually its extremely hard, almost impossible but fortunately theres the practice mode which gives you a save point after each passage so you wont need to finish the whole level in one try. Memorize each segment of the level and maybe (only maybe) you will be able to master even the hardest levels someday.
- Driving electronic soundtrack
- Psychedelic graphical fireworks
- Easy to learn, hard to master gameplay
- All levels split in multiple gameplay sections
- Gameplay technically synched to the music in the minutest detail
- Use of all input devices (keyboard, gamepads, mouse even racing wheels!)
- Great soundtrack including tracks from Bossfight and DJs from Geometry Dash
- Challenge mode featuring randomly generated levels to earn extra lives
- Multiplayer mode for up to four players on split-screen
- Practice mode for every level
- Steam Controller support
- Steam Achievements