Zero Reflex : Black Eye Edition
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Do you have what it takes?
Zero Reflex : Black Eye Edition is a psychedelic fast-paced game with a simple aim: you have 30 seconds to avoid deadly projectiles from a sadistic eyeball.EYE will do everything to kill you, and it includes rockets, shurikens, giant snakes, robotic tentacles and more! Surviving brings you to the next challenge, but dont take it lightly: if you die, EYE will send you back to the previous level(s)!
Why Black Eye Edition? Because the challenge of this version will punch you in the face really hard!
- A new Psychedelic mode for a mind-expanding visual experience
- 5 new levels wild deadly mechanics for a total of 25 unique environments
- A Training mode to muscle up your game before challenging the EYE
- 4 difficulty levels: the further you go, the harder you are punished for your mistakes
Zero Reflex is a little game project with minimalistic and clear design but with very addictive and frustrating gameplay. Do you have what it takes? Fun Fact: the initial code name of the project was The Reflexx 2. Due to similarities with many other published games the team decided to go with the name "Eye Will Survive!" which is a pun title inspired by the song "I will survive" by Gloria Gaynor, which after the soft launch was again renamed into Zero Reflex.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:More on Disclamer Page
- 1. Is a video game;
- 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page