- Release date: 8/24/2016
- Developer: Hyper Awesome Entertainment
- Publisher: Artix Entertainment
- Genre: Action , Adventure , Indie , RPG
- Languages: English
- Features: Single-player, Local Multi-Player, Local Co-op, Shared/Split Screen, Steam Achievements, Steam Trading Cards, Partial Controller Support, Steam Cloud
- Requirements: View details
Hyper Awesome Entertainment
- OS: Windows XP SP2+
- Processor: Celeron
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: Nearly any integrated graphics or 3D Card
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 500 MB available space
Dungeon Punks Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Dungeon Punks game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Dungeon Punks is an arcade beat-em-up RPG that evokes the classics like Golden Axe, and mixes in tag-team fighting gameplay inspired by the Marvel vs Capcom series. Adventure awaits whether youre going solo, playing with friends, or beating each other to a pulp in one of the many battle arenas! Total mayhem is bound to break loose as you blast your enemies senseless with crazy magical spells and custom combo attacks.
- Adventure solo, or with up to three players
- Challenge friends to a battle to the death across 11 different PvP battle arenas
- Tag-team fighting: take control of two characters at once!
- Explore twelve stunning areas, each with epic boss battles
- Recruit six mutant heroes, who each learn unique skills and abilities
- Find rare magicked loot than can electrify, burn, and sicken your foes
- Blast your enemies senseless with crazy magical spells and custom combo attacks
- Summon creatures to your aid, like a fire-breathing baby dragon
- Tame and ride wild beasts...including a laser-blasting unicorn!
- Want more of a challenge? Try the extra-hard New Game Plus mode
- Discover an unusual fantasy world of magic, mystery, and corporate greed
Immerse yourself in an epic adventure of flying boats, unwelcome visits from the Feds, corporate espionage, and a bunch of mutants with licenses to kill on a mission to take down the bigwigs of the resurrection insurance industry, all in a medieval setting.
If you enjoyed other arcade style brawlers like the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Arcade, Golden Axe, Castle Crashers, or Dragon's Crown you're going to absolutely love Dungeon Punks.