Echelon: Wind Warriors
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
You are a pilot in the government forces stationed at one of the planets under attack. As you get higher on your career ladder, you will be able to choose more advanced hovercrafts and ammunition, as well as to order your own squad and influence local battles.
The goal of the development of the game is to further expand our virtual universe. Based on the huge success of the first game, we are presenting you with the same world, occurring at the same time, but from the point of view of another character, whose adventures unfold according to a different storyline. At times, it will cross the storyline of the previous game, and if you have played "Echelon", you will recognize some places and characters.
Echelon: Wind Warriors is a unique game. This is not a regular space-battle simulator, nor is it a simulator of combat in enclosed labyrinths. The action is taking place above the surfaces of a planet, the picturesque landscapes of which are one of the basic features of the game play. In the realism of the implementation of the gaming environment the cockpit of the battle hovercraft Echelon is comparable with the best flight simulators. The game play is similar to that of the MechWarrior series, but instead of a walking robot, you pilot a fighter. Echelon: Wind Warriors has the following advantages over Echelon:
- Unique combination of flight simulation and action.
- Realistic and highly detailed world of the game. Various, elaborate, and vast landscapes.
- A broad but well-balanced range of available weapons provides the player enough freedom and flexibility for using different tactics.
- The players progress, as he advances through the game, upgraded equipment, as well as the appearance of new equipment with unknown functions on the part of the enemies will continually add excitement to the game play.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page