Death to Spies
- Supported OS: Windows® 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 1.7 GHz or AMD Athlon 1.8 GHz (Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon 2.4 GHz+ or higher recommended)
- Memory: 512 MB RAM (1 GB RAM recommended)
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 5200/ATI Radeon 9500 with 128 MB RAM or higher(NVIDIA GeForce 6800/ATI Radeon X800 with 256 MB RAM or higher recommended)*
- DirectX Version: DirectX® version 9.0 (included) or higher
- Sound: DirectX® version 9.0-compatible sound card
- Hard Drive: 3 GB free space
Death to Spies Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Death to Spies game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
As captain of the 4th department of Smersh, it is your job to execute these operations in the heart of enemy territory. Be prepared to complete various tasks, including stealing important documents, eliminating enemy officers, kidnapping high-ranking officials, and sabotage enemy plans.
- Third-person stealth action immerses the player into the atmosphere of World War II military intelligence operations.
- Different types of missions based on real historical intelligence and counterintelligence operations.
- Freedom to choose the way a mission is completed.
- Extensive real-life indoor and outdoor locations.
- A variety of different spy skills at the player's disposal such as sneak, hide, carry dead bodies, change clothes, mine objects, throw knives, sniping, picking locks, setting traps and many others.
- Authentic weapons and vehicles of World War II.