GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
EDEN STAR Review
Our writers work hard to make comprehensive reviews of the games you love. The rules are 15 hours of gameplay, no less, knowledge of all modes and plot of the game, experience in gaming and writing.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Explore and gather resources from the environment of Pharus 7, use these materials to construct defensive outposts, craft powerful weaponry and upgrade your Pioneer.
- Co-op & PVP Multiplayer
- 4x4 km World
- All New Crafting Inventories
- 20 + Material and Compound Material Types
- Colony Creation System (Teams)
- Physics based combat (Smash)
- Splintermite (Ground Enemy)
- Cerberus (Wolf)
- Stalker (Ground Enemy)
- Ika (Flying Enemy)
- Ika Viper (Flying Enemy)
- 5 Wildlife Creatures (neutral)
- Swamp Walker (Neutral/Defensive Creature)
- Swamp Biome
- Forest Biome
- Foliage Destruction
- Mineral Rock Destruction
- Wall running and Mantling
Weapon Combos and Ammo;
- Machine Pistol
- Assault SMG
- Heavy SMG
- Assault Rifle
- Assault Shotgun
- Heavy Rifle
- Long Range Assault Rifle
- Sniper Rifle
- TAC (heavy) Rifle
- Ammo Clips for each reviever variant
- Gauss Module Flechettes
- Reflex Sight
- Sniper Scope
Multiple MATA-Tool Abilities/Upgrade Modules;
- Kinetic Blast
- Kinetic Laser
- Energy Harness (Mining)
- Energy Harness Reclaim Structures (Undo)
- Regeneration (Heal Structures)
- Energy Harness MATA-Combat (Smash)
- Gauss Cannon
- Melee Baton
- Melee Energy Blade
- Barriers (Half Walls)
- Glass Wall
- Ceilings (Floors)
- Eden Kit
- Auto Turret
- Energy Turret
- Missile Turret
- Energy Walls
- Doors & Doorways
- Energy Generator
For an up to date list of what we are currently working on we have a public Trello board available HERE (you must have a Trello account to comment or vote on features)
- Splintermite Queen (large ground enemy)
- Weapon - Grenade Launcher
- Weapon - Frag Grenade
- Expanded build types & Decorators
- Fauna Creatures
In PlanningWe will not promise that the following features will make it into the game until they are actually in the game!
- Further Refinement of Melee (Combos)
- Expanded World
- Additional Pioneer Characters
- Steam Achievements
- Health Packs
- Craftable/ Upgradable Armour
- Utility buildings (generators etc)
- More enemies!
- More neutral creatures
- Robotic allies
- Procedurally generated loot and rescources
- THE GAWR...
Current Feature Overview
Use your MATA-Tool (Remote Manipulation Device) to harvest trees, foliage and mineral rich rocks within a real-time physics driven environment. Obtain Material Shards for use in outpost building, weapon construction and powerful upgrades. Destroy and recreate your surroundings at will; the world is yours to manipulate, just watch out for the indigenous lifeforms
Use gathered Materials to craft defenses, walls, ramps and turrets to protect your outpost or construct powerful weapons and upgrades for your Pioneer. Place gathered Materials within your Eden Kit to store, or use them to upgrade the Eden Kit's protective shield and power additional defenses. Expand your territory by building additional Eden kits. How you balance your resources is up to you.
Using unique physics-driven combat you can remotely grab enemies and smash or blast them into the destructible environment. Upgrade your weaponry to tackle the alien hives and claim the territory for your own. Combine different attacks and abilities in order to survive against enemies and environmental hazards. A simple, but fluid movement system gives you freedom to move athletically across surfaces.
Death in Eden Star is permanent. You can be reconstructed back by the Eden Kit provided it contains Teslinium and remains intact, but naturally it must be protected...
The Tech Demo is free and is automatically downloaded with Eden Star. To access it you must do the following;
- Find Eden Star :: Destroy - Build - Protect in your Steam Game Library
- Right Mouse Click over Eden Star :: Destroy - Build - Protect and select Properties from the bottom of the list
- Left Mouse Click on the 3rd tab labelled Local Files
- Left Mouse Click on the Browse Local Files button
This Will Open Up A Browser Window
- Click on the UE3 Combat Tech Demo folder
- Follow the instructions listed within the associated Readme file within the folder, all instructions are also within the Readme document
To launch the Eden Star Tech Demo you must find the folder where you have installed the Tech Demo and find the following folder;
EdenDemo_5.7 > Binaries > Win64 then click on the application (.exe) "EdenGame" to launch the demo
e.g. :: C:\Eden\EdenDemo_5.7\Binaries\Win64\EdenGame.exe
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.