Far Cry 2 Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Far Cry® 2: Fortune's Edition game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
You must identify and exploit your enemies' weaknesses, neutralizing their superior numbers and firepower with surprise, subversion, cunning and of course brute force.
- Fire Feel the heat of the most realistic fire ever seen in a video game! Use wind and propagation to surround and trap your enemies. Grab your Molotov cocktails or flamethrowers to take out your enemies.
- Destructible environment No more obstacles: Everything is breakable and alterable, even in Multiplayer mode. The DUNIA engine's RealTree technology also delivers the most realistic nature deterioration system ever.
- Open world Experience real freedom while roaming in more than 50km2 without any loading. Choose your own path in this vast environment and explore a living African world.
- A huge adventure Fight for two rival factions, and make your way up to your primary target by any means necessary. Take on over 70 side missions to earn valuable information, new weapons and vehicles.
- Non-scripted artificial intelligence Medics will drag wounded soldiers to safety. Grunts will come to fear you. Your reputation and in-game actions will make enemies drop their guns and run for their lives. Feel the tension of never knowing just how an enemy will react.
- MULTIPLAYER Challenge your friends but watch your backyou never know who your true friends are and who might betray you! All the single player technical features are also present in multiplayer mode.
Single player additional content:
- Three brand-new weapons: Silenced shotgun, Sawed-off shotgun, Crossbow
- Two new vehicles: Unimog, Quad
- Additional weapons and four new exciting maps: Cheap Labor, Last Resort, Lake Smear, Fort Fury