Fight Me Bro!
Ascension Interactive Media
- OS: Windows XP 64bit
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo E8435 @ 3.06GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GT 230
- Storage: 1000 MB available space
Fight Me Bro! Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Fight Me Bro! game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Fight Me Bro! is a ridiculous fun filled multiplayer platforming beat down game. Grab a Bro and take turns in this relentless cat and mouse chase where only one of you can win!
Challenge a friend in a best-of-9, winner-takes-all grudge match, dodging enemy bullets, spikes, and crazy bats to buy yourself enough time to reach the finish line alive! Then turn the tables on them and unleash a relentless run-and-gun barrage of bullets, traps and super attacks.
- Non-Stop Action: Every second counts and every round has the potential for amazing outplays!
- Bizarre Characters: Each character has their own absurd attacks, irresponsible traps, and surprisingly normal jumps, creating a wide variety of exciting playstyles.
- Easy to Pick Up and Play: Simplified gameplay makes for an easy to learn, but hard to master experience that lets you jump into the fun right away.
- Exciting Levels: Each level is a different experience with exciting underground caves and forests.
- Couch Multiplayer: Experience intense couch multiplayer where you both play on one screen as you fight to the finish line!
Controllers highly recommended!