- OS: Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: Dual-Core 64-bit Intel or AMD processor, 2.0 GHZ CPU
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1 GB DirectX 10 compatible video card
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 4 GB available space
Unfortunately, professional review of the Fortified game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Genre-Bending Gameplay Fortified combines third-person shooter, real-time strategy, and tower defense mechanics in an exciting new way!
- Retro Sci-Fi Flare Go back in time and experience an alternate history, where planet Earth is assaulted by an unstoppable Martian menace. Be immersed in a world thats straight out of a 1950s comic book.
- Construct the Ultimate Defense Players will fortify their base by strategically building a network of defensive structures to thwart the oncoming waves of mechanical invaders.
- Pulp Inspired Character Classes Fortified features four classes based on prominent pulp character archetypes, including a jetpack piloting heroine, a shotgun wielding space cowboy, a secret government agent, and a battle hardened Marine captain.
- Four-Player Co-Op It can be difficult to face the Martian machines alone. Fortified offers diverse co-op gameplay that requires team coordination and strategy. Theres power in numbers, but victory only comes to those who work together.