Garshasp: The Monster Slayer Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Garshasp: The Monster Slayer game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
This game is based on ancient Persian mythology bringing to life the epic battles of the mythological hero, Garshasp, in the ancient lands against the evil monsters. You play as Garshasp himself, the strongest man in Persian Mythology, in a journey to revenge and reclaim the legendary mace of his ancestors which is stolen by the Deevs. A journey which proves to unlock more significant hidden mysteries. The main mechanics of the game revolve around melee combat, platforming and exploration.
- Deep combat system with various combo moves and upgradeable abilities throughout the game.
- Rage attribute to slash more enemies as they bring you more scars.
- Intense combat engagements using Garshasp's special hand blade based on quick time events.
- Cinematic in-game camera following the hero in the epic environments that are traveled in his journey.
- Fantasy mythological world filled with ferocious monsters from ancient literature and Persian Mythology.
- Platforming elements.