The Electric Shocktopus
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Our hero, the titular Shocktopus, is out for revenge against the Magnetic Yeti. Its a dangerous world, but our little Cephalopod has a trick up one of his eight sleeves: he can change his electric charge at will. Zoom across electric fields, twist through magnets, and use conductors to bend the world to your will.
Never has the Right Hand Rule involved so many tentacles!
The game is based on the actual physics of Electromagnetism -- which means you'll be an expert in the topic by the end. Or, well, you'll have beaten a game. And isn't that enough?
This game has a Level Editor, and as the developer of the game, I see it as my duty to prove I can beat any level players throw my way. So roughly each week, I load up a level and record myself trying to beat it. You can watch my suffering (and joy) in the Feel Bad Friday video series!
- Accurate Physics from a pedant you can trust
- Electric charges that attract and repel you
- Magnetic fields that cause you to spin according to Lorentz Forces
- Conductors that warp electric fields, calculated using the Relaxation Method
- Electric currents that lead to magnetic fields, via the Biot-Savart Law
- 44 Levels of fun! Plus one level of pure torture.
- A Level Editor so you can make all your own levels, or do your own physics experiments.
- A whole bunch of spikes and missiles.
- The game comes with a virtual Voltmeter and electric field meter.
- One more opportunity not to learn the Right Hand Rule!
Made by TestTubeGames, or more specifically me, Andy Hall. I run an indie game studio that's devoted to making fun, interactive science experiences. Special Relativity, Particle Physics, Gravity, you name it, I'm interested!
Music was created by Brian Allen Holmes, and SFX were made by Kevin Notar.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page