- Release date: 4/4/2014
- Developer: Opus
- Publisher: Marvelous
- Genre: Action , Indie , RPG
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Features: Single-player, Multi-player, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Workshop, Steam Cloud, Steam Leaderboards, Includes level editor
- Requirements: View details
Half Minute Hero: The Second Coming
- OS: XP SP2 32bit
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 2000 or equivalent
- Storage: 800 MB available space
Half Minute Hero Bundle Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Half Minute Hero: The Second Coming game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Get a quest, find those in need, fight through dungeons, earn cash, get cool loot and level up until YOU>EVIL. Don't have enough time? Pay the Goddess to reset the clock and try again! Over 100 mini-JRPGs for you to test your might with! Available outside Japan for the first time ever exclusively on Steam.
- A robust single player mode that features persistent leveling and FIVE separate eras of the Half Minute Hero saga.
- Four-player multiplayer with lobby support so you can see which of your friends is the TRUE hero.
- Time Attack and Infinite Battle Modes with Steam leaderboards!
- A custom map editor (with mouse support) so you can create your own maps and quests. Find, download, edit, and share via Steam Workshop.
- An art gallery and music player you can unlock as you progress through the game.
- More fun and charm than should be allowed in a game!