GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Awesome ragdoll swinging action with crazy physics!! BUT DON'T LOSE YOUR BODY PARTS! :)
SWING your ragdoll through dangerous levels filled with razor sharp spikes, buzz saws, lethal lasers, hungry monsters and all sorts of limb cutting obstacles!
CREATE your own levels and share them with your friends!
100+ Hanger killing levels!
Level Editor! Create and share your levels with others!
Speedrun Mode on all levels - Get the best time!
Unlock cool rewards for your Hanger!
Powered by state of the art Ragdoll Limb Cutting Technology!
Swing around like a Stickman Ragdoll Spider Man!
Music by Boy vs Bacteria!
THE HISTORY OF HANGER
From hugely successful flash games with millions of plays to featured mobile games with millions of downloads and now back to desktop again - The Hanger games has had great success on every platform that they've been released on so far and now Hanger World is finally coming to Steam!
Keep on Swingin'!
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page