GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Hard Times is an extreme urban survival game where you have to put yourself into the shoes of a homeless man, taking on all the challenges that daily survival places in the great metropolis of indifference.
You will have to look into junk, beg for money, escape corrupt policemen and citizens maniac about decorum. You will feel hunger and cold. You will suffer in the long rainy nights and be glad when you can get a decent meal.
You will have to learn to build your own tools by yourself, craft and recycle objects to gain resources. You will make artifacts of all kinds, including furniture, work benchs, kitchens, beds, cardboard boxes, storage containers for your little treasures and much more.
You will probably have to give up your innocence to survive. Small thefts and looting will become a gesture of self-preservation, beyond any moral judgment. You will know the thrill of introducing into an abandoned property to take possession of it.
You can choose whether to become a squatter and build your base in the city, live in a homeless camp or move your stuff daily with a cart to sleep every night in a different place.
You will be hunting for rats and fishing radioactive fish to cook them in the live fire of an old rusty bin. You will contract illnesses, use drugs and experience on your skin as cold and indifferent the great metropolis can be for those who live Hard Times.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page