Unfortunately, professional review of the HELLION game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Hellion is a first person multiplayer space survival game.
It is a fusion of survival and space simulation genres that pits players against the deadly environment and one another. Survive in the harsh conditions of space and scavenge for air, fuel and other items necessary for survival. But keep in mind, you are not the only one out there. There are others, but will they help, or will they throw you to the void without a second thought? Remember, no matter how brutal space may seem, it cannot hold a candle to man.
Hellion is a solar system several thousand lightyears from Earth. Despite its distance, it is the target of the first interstellar colonization mission during the 23rd century. Almost a million colonists, suspended in cryogenic hibernation, leave Sol on a journey that would take many decades.
However, when they wake up, almost a century later, they find themselves trapped inside a nightmare. Instead of living in a manmade paradise, they are forced to fight for survival surrounded by deserted stations, incomplete orbital habitats and derelict warships.
With the closest rescue operation decades away, orbital economy in disarray and no authorities in sight, many turn to scavenging, stealing and outright violence. Few others try to live more civilized and begin uncovering the truth behind the largest disaster in human history.
Hellion is an ambitious project. It is an immersive world set in a solar system many lightyears from the comforts of Earth and is entirely based on the laws of Newtonian physics.
Hellion will make its debut as an Early Access game. EA version represents the basics of the vision behind this dark world. As our community grows and the player base expands, the game will evolve beyond these confines and become a true space survival that we can all enjoy. Open and honest communication between developers and community is the cornerstone of this idea. We are always open for discussion with our players as we believe that each and every one of us can add something to this project. Join us in the dystopian future that is Hellion and lets build this world together!
Below is a comprehensive list of features planned for Hellions early access. Most of these are already in the game, some of them will undergo modification and improvement while others will be implemented during the course of Early Access (features marked as completed are the ones that will be present from the start and possibly modified and improved upon, based on community feedback)
Space based on real physics
Explore a persistent solar system where all in-game objects from planets and moons to ships and stations abide by Newtonian Physics and full Orbital Mechanics. A seamless world you can immerse yourself in without interruptions. No instances or loading screens.
- Realistic scale solar system (completed)
- Newtonian Physics (completed)
- Orbital mechanics (completed)
- Seamless transitions (completed)
- Persistent universe (completed)
Experience sound that changes according to your environment, from the deathly silence of hard vacuum to the deafening roar of the ships engine room.
Find a way to survive in the most hostile environment known to man and learn how to protect yourself from vacuum, decompression, extreme temperatures and radiation.
- Vacuum and decompression (completed)
- Temperature (work in progress)
- Radiation (work in progress)
Find and repurpose abandoned station modules and ships for personal use, or strip them for parts to fix and upgrade your existing equipment.
- Parts (completed)
- Resources (completed)
- Station modules (completed)
- Ships (work in progress)
Grab a suit and your mining gear and EVA over to the nearby asteroid or fly your ship into the upper layers of a gas giant in order to harvest raw resources that can be refined into fuel, air and crafting components.
- Asteroid EVA mining (completed)
- Refining (completed)
- Asteroid Ship mining (work in progress)
- Gas giant harvesting (work in progress)
Detailed crafting system
Stop relying on salvage and set up your own crafting facility. Create custom parts, weapons and other equipment to help you better survive in the hostile world of Hellion.
- Parts (work in progress)
- Weapons (work in progress)
- Equipment (work in progress)
Take command of your ship and explore the deserted system of Hellion using realistic navigation and scanning mechanics. Learn how to exploit orbital mechanics and balance using RCS, main thrusters and warp.
- Piloting and Navigation (completed)
- Scanning (completed)
- Different propulsion systems (completed)
Exchange the safety of your ship for a thrilling EVA experience as you explore the ruins of mankinds first interstellar colony in search of intel, resources and equipment. Experience the unique feel of zero gravity movement without restrictions and master the use of inertia for maximum benefits.
Modular ships, stations and gear
Fully modular and customizable ships, stations and equipment. Build a base from salvaged modules and customize it to your liking. Refit a salvaged vessel with additional modules and equipment according to your playstyle.
- Base building (completed)
- Ship modification (work in progress)
- Equipment (work in progress)
Complex ship to ship combat
Detailed space combat with subsystem targeting, complex damage propagation and last second repairs.
- Ship to ship combat (work in progress)
- Subsystem targeting and destruction (work in progress)
- Damage propagation (work in progress)
- Damage control mechanics (work in progress)
- Electronic warfare (work in progress)
Learn to maintain and resupply your ship, station and equipment or watch as everything youve worked hard to build falls apart around you.
- Complex resource management (completed)
- Stations (completed)
- Ships (completed)
- Equipment (work in progress)
Engage in a thrilling close quarters combat with other survivors and use environment to your advantage. Team up with other players for protection or build a crew of cutthroats and lead a boarding party to raid others.
- Close quarters combat (completed)
- Boarding (completed)
- Hacking and security (work in progress)
- Realistic wound mechanics (work in progress)
- Suite damage and degradation (work in progress)
Unrestricted multiplayer interaction(completed)
Play as a lone wolf, team up with others or stab them in the back for personal gain. The choice is yours.
Bring your friends along for the ride, divide roles and form a competent crew.
Proximity chat, short and long range radio transmissions and FTL communication mechanics. Hail other ships, broadcast distress calls and eavesdrop on unsecure channels.
- Voice chat (work in progress)
- Radio mechanics (work in progress)
- FTL communications (work in progress)
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page