GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
ICEY is a 2D side-scrolling action game. As you follow the narrator's omnipresent voice, you will see through ICEY's eyes and learn the truth about her world.
Alright, you caught me! This ISN'T really just a simple 2D action game, and you WON'T be seeing through ICEY's eyes... NOR will you learn the truth about her world." says the narrator.
ICEY is a Meta game in disguise. The narrator will constantly urge you in one direction, but you must ask, "Why? Why am I following his directions? Why can't I learn the truth about this world and ICEY's purpose here?" Fight against his tyranny, and uncover what's really going on for yourself!
In fact, you can become ICEY, and let loose the shackles of your own identity. You are ICEY, and ICEY is you... if you want it that way. Feel free to keep hold of your own self, if you wish.
Now Is the Time For You to Discover the Truth.
You See? ICEY, I See!
Crush enemies in the palm of your hand.
Attack! Dodge! Counterattack! Do not hesitate.
This is the only way to survive!
With simple controls, amazing combos are easy to unleash, even for beginners.
Every skill is special in its own way. Master your favorites and create your own fighting style!
Massive Cyborg Bosses:
Can you withstand the onslaught of attacks from terrifying cyborg bosses?
Every boss unleashes flurries of different attacks. It's up to you to find their weak spots and tear them apart!
-Nominated, The Game Awards 2017 Best Chinese Game
-Nominated, Tokyo Game Show 2016 DENGEKI PlayStation Best Indie Game
-Official Selection, 2016 Gamescom Indie Arena Booth
-Most Promising Game 2nd Prize, Taipei Game Show 2016
-Official Selection, Casual Connect Asia 2016
-Official Selection, IGF China 2015
-Best Technology Award, Indieplay 2015
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- You just can't miss this game!
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page