Dragon Age: Origins
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
You are a Grey Warden, one of the last of a legendary order of guardians. With the return of an ancient foe and the kingdom engulfed in civil war, you have been chosen by fate to unite the shattered lands and slay the archdemon once and for all.
A Stunning World to Explore
- BioWares deepest universe to date with over 80 hours of gameplay and more than double the size and scope of Mass Effect
- Travel throughout dozens of environments and fully immerse yourself in a shattered world that is on the brink of utter annihilation
- An epic story that is completely shaped and reactive to your play style
- There are no easy choices
- Tailor your Dragon Age: Origins experience from the very beginning by choose from six different Origin Stories
- Decide how to handle complex issues like murder, genocide, betrayal, and the possession/sacrificing of children without the security of a good/bad slider to tell you what to do
- Sculpt your hero in your own image or fantasy
- Elaborate character creator allows you to create your own hero unique from anyone else
- Shape your characters personality and morality based on the choices you make throughout the game
- Battle against massive and terrifying creatures
- Unleash legendary powers and choose from over 100 different magical spells and skills
- Experience the adrenaline rush of brutal combat, beheading your foes or casting spells that make enemies explode from within
Blood Dragon Armor
Commissioned by an infamous Nevarran dragon hunter, this armor was crafted in a time when dragons had almost been hunted to extinction. Infused with their blood, the armor gained notoriety after the hunter died at the hands of men rather than the dragons it was designed to protect him from.
- Grants exceptional protection in combat
- Armor will be usable in BioWare's upcoming science fiction epic, Mass Effect 2
The Stone Prisoner
The darkspawn-infested village of Honnleath holds a secret: the forgotten stone figure at the towns heart is a powerful golem frozen in time. Free the creature and reveal a storied quest to unlock its power and mysterious past.
Download The Stone Prisoner and gain access to Shale, a mighty stone golem who can join the party and travel throughout Dragon Age: Origins. One of the most powerful characters in the game, Shale comes with a rich back story, extensive voice acting, and a unique follower quest to explore. The Stone Prisoner also includes new environments, items, and hours of additional gameplay that adds to the Dragon Age: Origins campaign.
- A powerful new party member to aid in the epic quest to save Ferelden from the Blight
- New areas, including the troubled village of Honnleath
- New achievements, items, and unique insights into the Dragon Age: Origins storyline
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:More on Disclamer Page
- 1. Is a video game;
- 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page