Minion Productions Inc.
- OS: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8.1
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Storage: 200 MB available space
Infinite Shooter Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Infinite Shooter game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Infinite Shooter is a slightly different take on this most classic of genres. With procedurally generated levels players are rewarded for quick thinking and good reactions more than pattern memorization. This allows for a greater appeal to casual fans of the genre while providing great reflex training for hardcore fans.
A few of the features are:
1. Procedurally Generated: No level is the same twice
2. Lotsa Customization: 13 ships and 15 weapons
3. 10 Challenging bosses to fight
4. 10 Powerups with combinable effects
5. Unlimited action
6. Default controls similar to standard FPS controls