The Signal From Tölva
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
The Signal From Tlva is a first-person game of exploration and combat, set in a beautiful, hand-crafted, hand-painted sci-fi world.
- Explore a single-player shooter set in a weird, sprawling, tranquil alien landscape.
- Fight a war of territory control against dynamic and ferocious AI.
- Recruit allied robots to fight alongside you.
- Equip electronic countermeasures, plasma shields, and savage beam weapons for intense skirmishing.
- Unlock the secrets of the signal and enjoy the rich, complex fiction behind the Tlva universe with our free PDF lorebook.
- Delve into science fiction mystery as you investigate the haunting highlands of Tlva.
The Story So FarIn the distant future, star-faring robotic factions sift through the ruins of an ancient civilisation. On the highlands of Tlva, beneath the shadow of abandoned war machines, they found something.
Was it the source of the signal you were so interested in? And will the trail lead to enlightenment, or something more sinister? You hijack a drone and you begin the search for yourself.
The Signal From Tlva is a journey into a wild, weird science fiction landscape, filled with danger and beauty: you must survive terrible hazards, navigate through impossible spaces, and fight an ongoing battle to control this haunted, blighted world. Explore, ponder strange texts, and find tranquillity between the battles. You will make use of a range of powerful tools to overcome your enemies and uncover secrets: hack robots to battle alongside you, equip powerful weapons, and detonate savage defence systems.
Fight, explore, and solve the mystery of The Signal From Tlva!
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- One of the most trending games right now!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page