Insecticide Part 1
- OS: Windows XP/Vista
- Processor: 1.5GHz processor or better
- Memory: 256 MB
- Graphics: 16-bit Graphics, DirectX 9 (shader 2.0) compatible video card, 64 MB minimum video memory
- DirectX Version: 9.0c
- Sound: DirectX compatible sound card
- Hard Drive: 600 MB
Insecticide Part 1 Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Insecticide Part 1 game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
It wont be easy solving this mystery, but some buggys got to do it!
- Action Detective Shooter
- Real-time 3D third-person view combines action-based platforming with weapons-based combat.
- Use specialized bug weaponry and unique insect abilities.
Adventure Detective Puzzles and Crime Solving
- Put your detective skills to the test and lead a crime investigation in a futuristic world of mutant insects and film noir locations.
- Collect clues to solving a gripping mystery brimming with twists, turns, and double-crossings. Interrogate suspects, interview witnesses, and play good cop/bad cop to get the info you need.
An immersive story worthy of the best detective flicks
- A cast of nearly 30 unique characters woven into an addictive plotline where each clue reveals a deeper part of the mystery.