Advanced Gaming Platform::Epica Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Advanced Gaming Platform::Epica game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Open class system
Experience limitless freedom in character creation as you customize your character with 216 skills slots -without your hand leaving WASD
- Eliminate enemies with rifle, shotgun, stealth, cover and grenade skills from the Assault class skills
- Infiltrate the networks of your adversaries - or reign down orbital and electrical attacks with Cybermage skills [incomplete, currently in development]
- Build an army and command it with the Commander orders and summons [incomplete, currently in development]
- Craft your way to victory using Engineer skills [in development]
New in 1.0.5
In 1.0.5 players being with an Assault Carrier Capital Ship and can select from 1 of 3 starting classes, with its own unique weapons and skills.
- New characters are offered a tutorial to help ease them into the game.
- Explore the Assault Carrier capital ship
- Explore the first few feet of Pendrith, a darker world with dangerous enemies in the shadows.
- Preview some of the up coming areas and look back on some of the previous mission areas.
Fight your way through unending waves of enemies.
- Advanced lethality system picks up where most games drop off - one shot, one kill Lethality based combat
- No hit points - strike enemies in vulnerable areas instead of spending hours grinding down a health bar
- Watch your back - Advanced AI units coordinate together to flank, suppress and destroy the players without mercy