It came from space, and ate our brains
You are a no-nonsense kind of guy equipped with a flashlight and a weapon. You somehow managed to survive the invasion of a merciless alien species, the kind that feeds on human brains. Things look bad when you wander the city and other locations, there is chaos everywhere! You are looking for gear and weapons to survive, as pink light emitting aliens try to corner you and eat your brain. You realize there is only one thing left to do: set a new high score and die like a badass.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- You just can't miss this game!
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.