Played from a first person perspective and powered by a 3D engine utilising cutting edge technology, Penumbra is a substantial advancement of the genre. The unique physics system allows for true environmental interaction in a way not possible in other games. The player can open drawers, pull levers, pick up objects and now manipulate those objects in 3D space - all using natural mouse movements, creating a highly interactive and immersive game world.
Penumbra will put players on edge like never before as they explore ominous and mysterious environments, the unknown awaiting them behind every corner. The world is detailed both in terms of graphical fidelity and narrative character - Penumbra is a horrific experience that will grip players from its opening thrills to its chilling denouement.
- Detailed and atmospheric environments.
- State of the art interaction system.
- Thrilling blend of puzzles and action.
- Dark secrets to be discovered.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.