- Release date: 8/24/2014
- Developer: Chromatic Dream
- Publisher: Chromatic Dream
- Genre: Action , Indie
- Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Korean
- Features: Single-player, Shared/Split Screen, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards, Partial Controller Support
- Requirements: View details
- OS: Windows Xp, Vista, 7 ,8
- Processor: 1.6 Ghz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256mb Video Memory, capable of Shader Model 2
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
Unfortunately, professional review of the Jamsouls game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
In the hope of bringing back the golden era of multiplayer classics, Jamsouls focuses on fast-paced and manic fun with simple and accessible gameplay.
Take control of one of nine naughty evils freed from Pandora's Box and fight your friends inside vivid arenas full of dangerous power-ups and traps ! Use your characters special attack to show enemies whose boss in Deathmatch Mode ! Develop strategies to master the arena and make your opponent cry in Capture the Flag or Foot Mode.
Jamsouls is best played with friends, but you can count on AI and a brand new Challenge Mode to make sure the fun never stops.
- 3 Differents multiplayer game modes playable with up to 4 local players ( Deathmath, Capture the flag and Foot ).
- Single player or two player co-op Challenge mode
- 13 unique maps
- 10 cute characters.
- 10 sweet power-ups
- Steam Trading Cards and Achievements