Just Beneath The Skin 2D Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Just Beneath The Skin 2D game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Shyla lives with her father and brother in the woods, her mother disappeared when she was ten years old and never returned. Seven years later a stranger comes to her father from the woods, soon Shyla will begin a journey that will take her into a world she never could have imagined, a world far beyond her comprehension and far beyond limiting conceptions.
For Shyla, there is a long road ahead, for those who have been watching her since birth, there is a long wait ahead and for the God that is living inside of her body, well for him, his long wait is over.
He will use Shyla to be re-birthed into existence and once again try to rule the universe. The question is.
Will Shyla be able to stand up to the tests that are coming her way?
Will she fulfill her destiny?
Or will she be consumed by the darkness...?
In due time all the answers will fall into place...
- Story Driven Gameplay Style
- Complicated puzzles
- SBS (Sideview Battle System) and ATB (Active Time Battle System)
- Stage Select
- Animated Characters (Dialogue)
- 8 Directional Movement
- Manual Stat boosting capability
- Spirit Alignment System
- Quick save (for saving on the go when its dire)
- 3 different storylines to discover, 3 different lives to live
- 30+ stages to explore and conquer (for starters)
- Console window responds to game such as: Full console window shakes/moves
- Fishing Feature
- Mining Feature