Kerberos Productions Inc.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Pentium 2 GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1 GB Open GL compatible card
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: Any Windows compatible sound device
- Processor: Intel Pentium 2.3 GHz or equivalent
- Storage: 2 GB available space
Unfortunately, professional review of the Kaiju-A-GoGo game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Start off the game Mad Scientist Dr. Norman E. Farious and his Kaiju creation, Ginormasaurus! You will then start play at your Secret Lair, an uncharted island, and launch your first attacks upon the unsuspecting world. As you crush city after city with your magnificent creation, the resistance of the people in that region will weaken, until eventually they bow to the inevitable and admit that youre in charge. When you have conquered all of the regions on the globe, you win! You are the worlds supreme dictator and number one monkey. Simple as that.