Tiamat X Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Tiamat X game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
With it being only a matter of time before the Choazids start converting your people, it's up to you to take the controls of one of the few remaining Tiamat dragonship prototypes: the X class fighter, a craft capable of immense firepower - provided you pick up enough upgrade caches during a mission where you must dodge and blast like there's no tomorrow.
Featuring six levels of intense shooting action, Tiamat X is a rip-snortin tribute to the side-scrolling shooters of yesteryear, and would be right at home blazing away on the screen of a booming, beer-stained arcade cabinet. As such, your PC will have to do, and it is much to the designer's regret that he can't plumb a coin-slot into his rig for that truly authentic seaside amusement-park experience.
Get some big speakers, though. Really, we do recommend them for this game.
Key features include:
- Auto fire - this is primarily intended as an accessibility option and allows the player to not have to worry about using a fire button.
- Quick fire - don't like mashing buttons/keys, then this is for you. Press and hold to fire.
- Color blind filter - this filter adjusts the game thereby making it more colour blind friendly. We just hope we have got it right!
- Six levels of intense shooting action.
- Original music score.
- Steam Achievements.
- Steam Leaderboards.
- Steam Trading Cards - featuring artwork designed exclusively for these cards!.