Unreal Tournament 2004: Editor's Choice Edition
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Unreal Tournament 2004: Editor's Choice Edition Review
Our main goal is to provide full and useful game reviews. Our authors strictly follow the rules: minimum 15 hours of gameplay, storyline completement, all multiplayer and challenge modes play and years of gaming experience.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Assault Mode - Assault mode returns! Redesigned for UT2004, this fan-favorite mode sees teams face-off to defend and attack fortified bases, from fast-moving trains, barreling across an arid alien desert to a Skaarj mother ship, poised to attack the human home world.
- Onslaught Mode - Onslaught mode takes team combat to the next level! Opposing teams are pitted against each other to capture and hold strategic points in order to attack and destroy the enemy power core. Taking place in massive outdoor environments, here is where vehicular combat comes into its own. Flying and driving machines take combatants to the frontline and gigantic mobile battle stations serve as a platform from which to launch devastating attacks.
- Vehicles - Rev-up and ride out in an array of land-, air-, and space-based vehicles that play critical roles in a successful combat strategy in Assault and Onslaught. With vehicles ranging from single man fighters to five man behemoths, Unreal Tournament 2004 provides players with plenty of choices when shopping for a mechanized implement of destruction.
- Levels - More than 95 maps will be available immediately, including more than 45 brand new maps for all existing game play modes as well as new modes of play. Vast outdoor environments, deep space combat areas and tightly packed indoor techno-arenas are all waiting for the latest entrants to the Tournament.
- Weapons - The entire smorgasbord of frag-dealing weaponry from Unreal Tournament 2003 returns for the experienced player to wield masterfully against new contestants. Those armaments are joined by three new implements of doom: the Mine layer, which disperses spider-like bombs that chase and harass any enemy that comes within range; the anti vehicle rocket launcher, or AVRiL, which deals out a payload of massive rockets tuned to seek and destroy enemy mechanized units; the Grenade Launcher, which launches timed explosives that will bounce on the ground and stick to enemies and enemy vehicles, only to be triggered by the weapons altfire command; and, the return of the notorious Sniper Rifle from the original Unreal tournament, completely redesigned and upgraded to make heads roll.
- New Characters - Unreal Tournament 2004 introduces 32 new characters on four new teams: The human Thunder Crash, lead by Tournament hero, Malcolm; the Robotic Corrupt, lead by an upgraded Xan Kriegor; the Iron Skull, a team of merciless Skaarj warriors; and the Hellions -- wreckless human mercenaries and pirates who delight in the thrill of the kill.
- New Technology - Unreal Tournament not only brings new content for hardcore fans to relish, it also delivers a tremendous technology update over its predecessor, delivering a faster, slicker, deeper experience than ever before.
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.